Smartphone application terms and conditions
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data (or “personal information”) is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
You may be asked to provide your personal data at any time when you are in contact with Kart Indoor Chrono or a Kart Indoor Chrono affiliate. Kart Indoor Chrono and its affiliates may exchange this personal data and use it in accordance with this Confidentiality Commitment. They may also combine it with other information in order to provide and improve their services, content and advertising. You are not obligated to provide us with the personal data that we request from you. However, if you choose not to communicate it, we may not always be able to provide our services to you, or even answer your questions.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- The personal data that we collect allows us to provide you with the latest service announcements, updates and upcoming Kart Indoor Chrono events. If you do not wish to be on our mailing list, you can oppose it by contacting us via this form.
- We also use your personal data to help us create, develop, use, deliver and improve our services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and fraud prevention purposes.
- We may use your personal data, including your date of birth, to verify your identity, identify users and determine appropriate services. For example, we can use the date of birth to determine the age of the Kart Indoor Chrono ID holder.
- We may periodically use your personal data to send important notifications, such as communications about services and changes to our terms. As this information is important for your relations with Kart Indoor Chrono, you cannot object to the receipt of these communications.
- We may also use personal data for internal purposes, for example for audits, data analysis and research to improve Kart Indoor Chrono customer services and communications.
- If you participate in a competition or similar promotional event, we may use the information you provide for the purposes of administering these programs.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL DATA
We also collect data whose form does not allow us to make a direct connection with a particular person. We may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal data for any purpose. Below are examples of the non-personal data we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, postal code, area code, unique device identifier, referral URL and location in which a Kart Indoor Chrono service is used in order to enable us to better understand customer behavior and to improve our products, services and advertising.
- We may collect and store information about your use of our services, including the research you perform. This information can be used to improve the relevance of the results provided by our services. This information will not be associated with your IP address, except in rare cases to ensure the quality of our services on the Internet.
If we combine non-personal data with personal data, the data thus combined will be treated as personal data as long as it remains associated.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Like many websites, we collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. This data includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and egress websites and applications, operating system, date / the time and data relating to your journey on the site.
We use this data to understand and analyze trends, administer the site, learn about user behavior on the site, improve our products and services, and collect demographic information about all of our users. Kart Indoor Chrono may use this information for its marketing and advertising services.
In some of our electronic messages, we use a "click URL" linked to the content of the Kart Indoor Chrono website. When customers click on one of these URLs, they are transferred to another web server before arriving at the landing page of our website. We track these clicks to help us determine interest in certain topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked this way, you should not click on text or graphic links in e-mail messages.
Pixel tags allow us to send e-mail messages in a format that customers can read and know if the message has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages to customers.
Kart Indoor Chrono may be required - by law, in the context of legal proceedings, a dispute and / or a request from the public authorities of your country of residence or otherwise - to disclose your personal data . We may also disclose your data if we believe that for national security, law enforcement or other public interest purposes, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we believe such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce compliance with our terms and conditions or to protect our business or users. In addition, in the event of a restructuring, merger or sale, we may transfer any personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
INTEGRITY AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We review all communications and respond to you as soon as possible, when deemed appropriate. If you are not satisfied with the response you received, you can direct your complaint to the appropriate authority in your jurisdiction. If you ask us, we will do our best to provide you with information on possible remedies applicable to your situation.
Kart Indoor Chrono may update its Confidentiality Commitment periodically. In the event of a substantial change, a notification will be posted on our website, along with the updated privacy notice.